Wednesday, 20 April 2011

My Turn For Suicide Then.

So,best to ask her what that meant then,just to be totally sure.
Yep,just as I thought:a suicide pact.Although I was certain she had not taken any pills I agreed to "join her" and suggested we did it properly by writing a suicide pact letter so people knew what we had "agreed" to do.Not surprisingly she refused to let me write one so I waited until she went to get the pills and scribbled one on the back of a business card and put it in my pocket.
She came back and sat on the toilet and I knelt down in front of her.There she was pills in one hand,glass of water in the other.As she popped the pills into my mouth I found myself counting..1,2,3.......7,8,9...10.After 10 I asked her if that was enough and she asked: "how many have you had?" I told her 10 and she said yes,that should be enough.Enough?! It was at this stage that I realised what I had done and that she definitely had not taken any herself.
We then went back down stairs and she took me into the living room and said that the best way for this to work was for me to lie down on the sofa and to try and go to sleep.I did this and asked her why she was not joining me(after all it was a suicide "pact").She told me that with her being pregnant she had been sick earlier and brought the pills back up.
Well this now looks more like murder than a suicide pact to me as there is now only one of us that has taken an overdose.To see how serious she was I asked her for a final kiss,(remember that there has not been any physical contact allowed for a few months now).So when she agreed and the kiss was actually on the lips,you can imagine how scarred I felt when it hit me as how serious and deadly this had just become.Also how determined the witch was to "get rid of me".
As I lay on the sofa she asked me if I was tired and I said not yet.So she pulled the curtains on and told me to close my eyes and try to go to sleep.I did this and she then left the room.
I laid there for a while and started to feel drowsy.After a bit longer I felt as if my body was been pushed down into the sofa and at the same time I felt as if I was floating.This was a very strange feeling.
Next came the light at the end of the tunnel!I did see this ,but when I think about it know,I was facing the window and wonder if it was just a bit of sunshine coming in through the gap in the curtains.
Just as I was trying to understand what was going on the witches sister arrived back from work and came into the living room.She saw me lying on the sofa and asked me if I was OK. I said I was just a bit tired from the night before.At this stage the witch came in and said she will put me in the bedroom upstairs until tea was ready.
She came up with me and gave me some green coloured pills and told me to take them as the others did no seem to be working.I asked her for a glass of water so I could swallow them properly.At this stage I remembered a spy film I had watched where the spy put the pill under his tongue and pretended to swallow.I think this must have been as a result of the pills I had already taken,but it sounded good to me.
So when the witch came back I did this and drank the water.I had to actually swallow a few though to make it look realistic.At this stage I felt a bit sick so the witch got me a bucket and I was very sick.Now when I am sick every body knows as it is a very loud noise.So the witches sister came up stairs and asked what was going on and the witch told her I had taken an over dose.She shouted at her to get an ambulance as she helped me down stairs.The girl from next door was brought in to help and the witches sister and the neighbour walked me round the room in circles to keep me awake.
The ambulance arrived and I was bundled in the back and it was off to hospital with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment