Friday, 4 June 2010

THE I WANT A BABY EXCUSE.

So we were having sex when and where ever we could.Mostly in the Transit or at her parents when they were out.All of a sudden the witch told me that she was feeling sad and upset about the baby she had lost to her last boyfriend and she wanted a baby quite desperately. I said we were not ready and we should wait a few years to see how we were getting on then.She said she would think about it as the feeling would probably go away.
A few days later she told me she thought my suggestion was very sensible,but she wanted us to get engaged.We had been going out for several months now so I said ok but we should take a few years to find a nice house and decorate etc before getting married and the witch agreed.
This meant that I now felt fairly confident about our relationship and I was sure the baby issue would go away for a bit.How wrong was I.The witch had said earlier in our relationship that she wanted to have " natural sex".This means no condoms.So I asked about protection and she said it's ok because she was on the pill.She totally refused to have sex with a condom as she said it was uncomfortable and smelled of burning rubber!My choice was unprotected sex or no sex at all.Hmm I wonder which I chose?
So no surprise when only one month after we got engaged, the witch announced she was TWO months pregnant.I was shocked at the time or maybe looking back now,gullable may a better choice of word.After discussing this we made a decision to get a house and move in together so we could be ready for when the baby arrived but not get married yet.This seemed fine until our parents wanted some input after which we found ourselves agreeing to bring the wedding forward.If we did this the witch wanted it to be as soon as possible ,as she did not want the bulge on show on the wedding photo's.Wedding here we come!
The next thing the witch told me was that I could no longer have physical contact with her as his made her feel sick.This meant no kissing or even touching.I could not even sit next to her just in case I brushed up to her.
So three months later we found ourselves getting married.I had been told that for the purpose of appearance and for the pictures I could occasionally hold her hand and give her a quick kiss every now and then,although one of the "quick kisses" must of caught her by surprise as she called me a bastard as soon as I had kissed her.One of my female friends who I had known for over ten years at this stage,waited until I was on my own and asked me why I was rushing into getting married as it seemed a bit odd.I told her about the witch being pregnant, but she still said it did not feel right.
The witch had told me that I had to wear pyjamas in bed on our wedding night.Now I had not worn pyjamas since I was eleven,so I just packed my boxers and thought nothing of it.How wrong was I! My wedding night was almost spent on the chair in the corner of the room.However,I was eventually allowed to sleep in the bed as long as there was "no touching".People always say you remember your wedding night.How true.Although I would rather forget mine.
We had found a house before the wedding, but were doing improvements before we moved in.We were staying at my parents house until it was ready,which was not easy as we did not have our privacy.Although with the no touching policy I don't know what privacy we wanted.This led to allot of arguments between the witch and me,so the weekend after we got married we were up at her parents house as they were away.We had been arguing again and the witch went upstairs to the toilet.After ten minutes or so I shouted up to see if she was alright.She said I had better come upstairs.So I went up to see what was wrong.She was sat on the toilet,but with both lids down.I asked her what was wrong and she said she had taken an overdose of pills.
I was horrified as my first thought was for the baby,not the witch.I told her I was calling an ambulance and ran down stairs.She followed and told me to put the phone down.I argued and mentioned the baby.I did not think she had taken any pills but thought I could call her bluff by calling for an ambulance.All of a sudden she appeared from the kitchen with a carving knife and held it to her stomach saying if I phoned for an ambulance she would put the knife into her stomach and through the baby's head.Again I thought she was bluffing,but this was one I was not going to risk calling ,so I put the phone down.
She then said if I really love her then I would join her.
Suicide pact here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment