So, early twenties & just about to embark on my first encounter with the witch(first with anybody actually).As we both still lived with our parents ,then it was difficult to find any "private time".So we found ourselves going through allot of foreplay due to the circumstances.
One day we were parked in a lay by near the witches parents house,sat in the front kissing & groping when the witch suggested we got in the back of the van.So we climbed over the seats and laid down on one of the transit blankets which were in the back of the van.We were getting deeply involved & I put my fingers to work as this is the furthest I have got with any previous girls & I knew this worked for them.
Well it did.After a few minutes of the "fingers" the witch suggested we might as well just get down to it.So we did.She explained to me that the first time is not very good but it gets better each time.We did not use protection as it was a spur of the moment situation(usual excuse,then),& after what seemed like a few minutes we were done."Is that it?" I said,as if I was experienced.Yes,she said,I told you the first time was the worst.You will enjoy it more next time.
I must admit I was disappointed.I had waited all these years for this big thing called sex and that was it.A few minutes & its all over.The other girls that I had only had foreplay with were much better than this.Well the witch said it would get better as we did it more,so lets hope it does.I shall have to practice much more.Its a good job I have my Transit van!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment