Thursday, 14 May 2009

So,as I said in the intro.This blog will be scattered over several weeks as I am doing this as & when I can,so please be patient.
So,how did I end up with the witch?Well,I knew her sister during my teens,so the witch(who is a few years younger than her sister),had got to know me & developed a crush on me as an older & nice,friendly bloke,I suppose.She once said I looked like Mickey Mouse?.
Now fast forward about 7 years,when,as a function DJ,my friend & I did the disco for the witches joint engagement & 18th birthday.Both my friend & I noticed how the Witch had "grown up" & my friend remembered how he had "missed out" as he is like that!(Or he was back then anyway).We had not seen her for a year or two due to her family(remember it is the witches sister I am friends with),going through a bad patch,& I think she moved in with the boyfriend.
Now,move on another year.
I was involved in a local charity & the witches sister had joined to gain a bigger social circle,so we were still friends & I was keeping up with her family ongoings.Shortly after she joined she asked me if her sister(the witch) could also join,as since she had got engaged she felt she was stuck in the flat with nothing to do.So she joined the charity as well.Her sister(my friend) told me that the witch was unhappy & felt like her life was not worth anything,& she could do with some new friends & some support.So that sounds like a Que for the lion then.
Over the months we developed a friendship,which was not that hard to do as I had known her through her sister for a long time now.She grew to trust me ,not just as a person but she trusted me as a "male".She seemed to have a dim view of males in general.We started to grow close as she confided in me & told me how miserable she was,how she felt trapped & chained to the kitchen sink.As I was self employed at this stage of my life,(this is where the transit van comes in),as a one man & van person,I found myself calling in to see the witch every now & then during the daytime to try & cheer her up & grab a coffee at the same time.She started to tell things which I felt uneasy about,but kept calling in as I felt sorry for her & the situation she was in.She told me how her boyfriend would come home from work & expect his tea to be ready on the table as he walked through door.After eating it he would go straight back out to be pub.He would then return to the flat drunk & demand the "usual bloke stuff",or be aggressive & as she told me at a later stage quite violent,although there was never any evidence of this.It was not until her sister rang me up one day to tell me the witch was in hospital,that I started to wonder if it was all quite accurate.I took her sister see the witch in hospital & on the way back she told me that the witch was pregnant & had lost the unborn baby.I was shocked & felt sorry for her,so when her sister asked if I would help look after the witch I was only too willing.
So now I feel sorry for her & a bit angry as I don't like to see girls been abused by their partners.I was only too happy to do what ever I could to help out.I would call round more often to make sure she was alright.Sometimes leaving only minutes before her boyfriend got home.One day she told me what had happened on the night she ended up in hospital.It was the usual scenario:boyfriend gets home,has tea,goes to pub,comes home drunk.He then argues with the witch & punches her in the stomach.I must stress that at this stage he did not know the witch was pregnant.It was for this reason that she says she lost the baby.
A few weeks went by then the witches sister asked me if I could go down with my transit van & move her out & back into their family house.I agreed as long as she would go down with me so there would not be any hassle with the witches boyfriend.So this is when the witch became single again & as I was soon to find out, available.
Next blog soon.Beware though,as we move along(slowly,but surely)some parts may be blunt or offensive & possibly upsetting.So please read with caution.
Back soon then
Bogus.

No comments:

Post a Comment